Please call us to schedule a collision repair appointment. If you are filing a claim with your insurance, please complete this step prior to contacting Caliber. We appreciate your understanding.
What is the Caliber Collision repair process?
We don’t take the trust of customers, manufacturers and insurance carriers lightly. We have fine-tuned our collision repair process to maximize the quality and the efficiency of every repair, for every customer, every time.
We know having an accident is stressful and inconvenient, so we strive to make the repair process as easy to navigate as possible. From free estimates and step-by-step communication, to on-time delivery and our written limited lifetime warranty, we’re committed to getting the job done right - getting you safely back behind the wheel and back to the rhythm of your life, so you can focus on what truly matters most.
- Contact Insurance carrier
- Call us, drop by or go online to schedule an appointment
Your estimate and getting started
- We will prepare an initial estimate
- Insurance company reviews and approves estimate
- Arrange a rental car from onsite partner, Enterprise
- Provide contact info for step-by-step updates via phone, email or text
- Vehicle taken apart to identify all damage
- Customer and insurance company approve any estimate updates
- Repairs begin
- Estimated completion date communicated via phone, email or text
- Repairs per vehicle manufacturer's repair guidelines
- Perform first quality inspection
- Confirm delivery date via phone, email or text
- Body smoothing and sanding
- Primer, paint and clear coat applied
- Perform second quality inspection
- Vehicle reassembled
- Final delivery date reminder sent via phone, email or text
- We prep your car for pick-up
- Perform advanced driver-assistance system calibrations as needed, powered by Protech
- Service Advisor performs final quality assurance check
- Pick up vehicle on time, every time
- Get back to the rhythm of your life
Repairs backed by written limited lifetime warranty valid at any Caliber location